Amplifiers Flight Case Marshall Amps, built from 7 mm or 10 mm Baltic Birch Plywood with 30 mm aluminium extrusions. Optionally, pedal space and wheels. Compact and strong, it protects your amplifier during transport and storage.
Showing two examples below, the Amplifiers Flight Cases can be built for any brand and model, following your specifications and using an automated production flow for high precision.
SPECIFICATIONS for Amplifiers Flight Case Marshall Amps:
– 7 mm or 10 mm birch plywood “Baltic Birch Plywood”, optional hexa coating
– 30×30 mm aluminium extrusions
– Heavy duty galvanised steel corners
– 2 or 6 recessed galvanised steel handles
– 2 or 4 heavy duty recessed galvanised steel butterfly catches
– Plastazote shock absorbant padding (29 kg/mc or 45 kg/mc density) of at least 10 mm thickness
– Optionally, rubber feets for model without wheels
– Optionally, heavy duty blue wheels (up to 450kg) of 100 mm (2 with brakes, 2 without)
– Optionally, customised logo through engraving or stencil process
– Optionally, any RAL colour